Manuscripts must be in size 12 Times New Roman font, double-spaced, and pages must be numbered. Without payment of the correct fee, work cannot be commenced. All submissions should be via post, unless there is a specific reason why this cannot be the case. We can only return the manuscript to you if you furnish us with an adequate SAE. Submissions are posted solely at the Client's risk.
Addison and Cole will undertake to match the most appropriate editor to each Client. The decision of Addison and Cole is final. In the unlikely event of a clash of characters or other disatisfaction, please discuss it with us via the telephone and we will seek to mitigate the situation.
Should Addison and Cole, upon receipt of your manuscript, be unable to help you for any reason, we reserve the right to withold our services.
Addison and Cole seeks to be at once encouraging and honest in our appraisal of a Client's work, and is committed to both clarity and supportiveness of tone.
Due to pressure of time and workload, we will be as supportive and helpful to Clients as we can, but only within the terms of our services and fees.
Our estimated time-frame for producing a report is four to eight weeks, but we regret that this cannot be guaranteed. Our VIP service, however, is usually completed within 5-10 working days, depending upon our workload which will be communicated to you.
When payment is made, Addison and Cole is thereby instructed to produce an analysis in line with the description under our services and fees. In the unlikely event that both the Client and Addison and Cole believe that the report we have produced is unclear or unsatisfactory, we will provide further clarification for no extra charge. If disagreement occurs, please follow our complaints procedure below.
Addison and Cole, its owners and authors accept no resposibility for any ideas or opinions expressed by third parties on the website. Such ideas and opinons remain entirely those of the third party author.
The contents of the website will be changed without notice from time to time and access to the website may be withdrawn at any time.
The provisions of a link to a third party website should not be construed as an endorsement by Addison and Cole of the content on that site or of the services available from or via the third party.
If you wish to make a complaint, please use our complaints procedure, which is compliant with the Financial Ombudsman Service guidelines. The complaints procedure is as follows:
1. In the first instance, please contact us directly to lodge a complaint. You may do this via telephone, email or by submitting an online form.
2. Addison and Cole will endeavour to resolve the issue immediately, although in some cases we may need a little more time to investigate the matter.
3. We will aim to resolve all complaints within 10 working days.
4. If you are not satisfied with our response you may make a formal complaint by writing to us via email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge the complaint within 5 working days.
5. We will then reconsider your complaint and make every effort to make a final response within 15 working days. If this is not possible we will issue you with a progress report informing you of the status of the investigation and giving a date when a final response letter will be provided.
6. We will email you a final response letter. If your complaint is found to be fair and is subsequently upheld, we will make you an offer of redress.
7. In the unlikely event that you are still unhappy with how we have sought to resolve your complaint, you should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service at South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. Tel 0845 080 1800, Fax 020 7964 1001.
If you have made a payment to us, you have the right to cancel the arrangement within seven days of making the payment. Your payment will be returned to you in full on the condition that there is a reasonable reason for the request and you have not yet benefitted from our services, either via email or telephone appointment.