Before submitting your manuscript to Addison and Cole, please read the following guidelines carefully.
1. We request all our clients to contact us in advance of submission to talk about their project. This enables us to find out more about you, your writing and experiences so far. It also allows us to suggest which of our services would work best for you, review our workload, and give you an idea of how long it might take us to complete.
2. Please note that in the case of private clients (rather than publishers or commercial clients) work will not be commenced on your manuscript until the appropriate payment has been made. Payment can be made by phone, electronic transfer or over the counter; please visit our payment page for details.
3. You can either post your manuscript to us or email it across and pay a few pounds extra for us to print it out on your behalf. Please note that if you would like your manuscript to be returned to you, please provide an appropriate SAE.
4. All documents should be in size 12 Times New Roman font, presented in double spacing, with clearly numbered pages. Please refrain from including graphics or elaborate lettering unless you are submitting an illustrated book. On the front of your manuscript should be your name, contact details and exact word count.
5. We offer a VIP service which guarantees that we will work on your project first and complete it within 10 working days. The fee for this is an additional 50% of the total. Please contact us if you are interested in this option.